Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist)- 31st Batch
LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) has released the notification for AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) (Generalist) 2023 for 300 posts.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist). Candidates should apply through On-line mode only.
Schedule of events:
The tentative schedule of events shall be as under:
- Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 15.01.2023
- Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges: 31.01.2023
- Download of Call Letter for Online Examination: 7 to 10 days before examination
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (Tentative): 17.02.2023 & 20.02.2023
- Dates of Online Examination – Main (Tentative): 18.03.2023
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized LIC website www.licindia.in for details and updates.
Vacancies for LIC AAO (Generalist) 2023
Total No. of Vacancies: 300
SC: Scheduled Caste; ST: Scheduled Tribe; OBC: Other Backward Classes; EWS: Economically Weaker Section; UR: Unreserved; PwBD: Persons with Benchmark Disabilities; LD: Locomotor disability; VI: Visual Impairment; HI: Hearing Impairment; ID: Intellectual disability; MD: Multiple Disability
Eligibility Conditions for LIC AAO (Generalist) 2023:
Eligibility conditions as on 01.01.2023 shall be as under:
Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.01.2023. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002 both days inclusive only are eligible)
For AAO(Generalist): “Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution”
- Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfill the above eligibility criteria. No equivalent educational qualification shall be considered as eligible by LIC of India.
- The educational qualification mentioned should be from a University/Institute/ Board recognized by Govt of India / approved by the Government Regulatory bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.01.2023. Proper documents from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.01.2023 have to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing appearing on the mark sheet/provisional certificate.
Emoluments and Benefits:
Basic pay of Rs 53600/- per month in the scale of Rs. 53600- 2645(14) –90630– 2865(4) –102090 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance etc wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 92870/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance, Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules, meal coupon, reimbursement of cost of Brief case/leather bags, mobile handset, supply of dailies and magazines and tea/coffee, mobile expenses, etc. as per rules.
Application fees/ Intimation charges (Non-refundable):
Candidates will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges through the On-Line Mode as under:
- For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Intimation Charges of Rs. 85/-+Transaction Charges + GST
- For all other candidates: Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/- + Transaction Charges + GST
Selection Procedure for LIC AAO (Generalist) 2023:
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered process and subsequent Prerecruitment Medical examination.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
- Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online.
Phase-II : Main Examination:
Main examination will consist of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online.
» Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination + marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination:
Shortlisted candidates in final merit list will have to undergo Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination and if found medically fit, will be offered appointment.