Heartfulness International Yoga Academy
⇒ The Union Ayush Minster Shri Sarbananda Sonowal laid the foundation stone for the Heartfulness International Yoga academy at Hyderabad on 03 January 2022. The Academy will set new benchmarks in yoga training.
Heartfulness International Yoga Academy comprises:
- Yoga halls, can accommodate 100 Yoga students in each hall
- Therapeutic Yoga rooms for consultation
- One to one training spaces or small group classes
- Pre-natal Yoga rooms
- Lecture hall with 200 sitting capacity
- Full-fledged recording studio with editing suites for pre-recorded wellness programs
- Recording Yoga Hall fully equipped for Live online Yoga Classes
- Yoga library with books from every Yoga Institutions and access to Yoga research articles
» The programs at the Yoga Academy is overseen by an international team with RYT500 Lead Yoga Trainers from India, Europe, Australia, Uzbekistan and the US and wish to extend their invitation to one and all so as to make global the true spirit of Yoga.
» The Heartfulness Academy (Shri Ram Chandra Mission) is registered with Yoga Certification Board as a Leading yoga Institution, with the Indian Yoga Association and with Yoga Alliance (RYS200 and RYS300).
» Last year 2021, Heartfulness was leading the effort for the Yoga for Unity program that was supported by Ayush, the UNDPI and reached more than 21 million people in 159 countries.
Web Portal for PM’s Awards for Excellence in Public Administration
⇒ Union Minister of State (I/C) Science & Technology; Minister of State (I/C) Earth Sciences; MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh launched the Web Portal for PM’s Awards for Excellence in Public Administration for the year 2021-22.
- In 2021, Prize money for PM’s Excellence Award doubled from Rs10 lakh to Rs 20 lakh to the awarded District/Organization which is to be utilized for implementation of project/programme or bridging resource gaps in any area of public welfare.
For the year 2021, the scheme for Prime Minister’s Awards for Excellence in Public Administration aims to recognize the contribution of civil servants in:
- Promoting “Jan Bhagidari” or Peoples’ participation in Poshan Abhiyan
- Promoting excellence in sports and wellness through Khelo India scheme
- Digital Payments and good governance in PM SVANidhi Yojana
- Holistic Development through One District One Product scheme
- Seamless, End-to-End Delivery of Services without Human Intervention
» After 2014, the process and selection of PM’s Excellence Award have been institutionalized and now this is based on the performance of the District, rather than that of the District Collector or individual civil servant.
⇒ Union Education Minister and Skill Development Minister Shri Dharmendra Pradhan launched NEAT 3.0, a single platform to provide the best-developed ed-tech solutions and courses to students of the country. The Minister also launched AICTE prescribed technical books in regional languages.
- The Minister expressed his happiness that, more than 12 lakh socially and economically disadvantaged students have received free ed-tech course coupons worth over ₹253 crore under NEAT 3.0.
- National Educational Alliance for Technology (NEAT) is an initiative to provide the use of best-developed technological solutions in the education sector to enhance the employability of the youth on a single platform for learners’ convenience.
- These solutions use Artificial Intelligence for a personalized and customized learning experience for better learning outcomes and skill development in the niche areas.
- AICTE, MoE is acting as the facilitator in the process while ensuring that the solutions are freely available to a large number of socially and economically backward students.
- NEAT has 58 Education Technology Companies with 100 products that help to develop employable skills, capacity building, and bridge learning gaps.
Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards for 2019
⇒ The Indian Express Group announced the Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism awards (RNG Awards) for journalists for their work done in 2019.
- The photo stories of winners appeared in print and digital editions between December 24, 2021 and January 4, 2022.
- Hindi (Print): Anand Choudhary, Dainik Bhaskar
- Hindi (Broadcast): Sushil Kumar Mohapatra, NDTV India
- Regional Languages (Print): Aniket Vasant Sathe, Loksatta
- Regional Languages (Broadcast): Sunil Baby, Media One TV
- Environment, Science And Technology Reporting (Print): Team Pari (People’s Archive Of Rural India)
- Environment, Science And Technology Reporting (Broadcast): Team Scroll
- Uncovering India Invisible (Print): Shiv Sahay Singh, The Hindu
- Uncovering India Invisible (Broadcast): Tridip K Mandal,The Quint
- Business And Economic Journalism (Print): Sumant Banerji, Business Today
- Business And Economic Journalism (Broadcast): Ayushi Jindal, India Today TV
- Reporting On Politics And Government (Digital): Dheeraj Mishra, The Wire
- Reporting On Politics And Government (Broadcast): Seemi Pasha, Thewire.in
- Sports journalism (Print): Nihal Koshie, The Indian Express
- Sports journalism (Broadcast): Team NewsX
- Investigative Reporting (Print): Kaunain Sheriff M, The Indian Express
- Investigative Reporting (Broadcast): S Mahesh Kumar, Manorama News
- Reporting On Arts, Culture And Entertainment: Uday Bhatia, Mint
- Prakash Kardaley Memorial Award for Civic Journalism: Chaitanya Marpakwar, Mumbai Mirror
- Photo journalism: Zishaan A Latif, The Caravan
- Books (Non-Fiction): Arun Mohan Sukumar
- The Indian Express Group instituted the Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards.
- The award is named after Ramnath Goenka, the founder of the Indian Express Group, an award held annually since 2006.
- The Awards aim to celebrate excellence in journalism, recognize courage and commitment and showcase outstanding contributions and individuals every year.