- The fifth Scorpene submarine of Project-75 named “Vagir” has been launched at Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) in Mumbai on November 12, 2020.
On November 19, 2020, Bihar Education Minister Mewalal Choudhary resigned three days after taking oath amid allegations of corruption. He submitted his resignation to Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
In first cabinet meet of new Bihar Government, on November 17, 2020, state cabinet approved a five-day session of the bicameral Bihar legislature. The cabinet meeting was headed by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar. This will the first session of the 17th assembly & 196th session of the legislative council. It will start from 23 November & ends on 27 November 2020.
- On November 16, 2020, Actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas tweeted about appointment of herself as ambassador of positive change by British Fashion Council (BFC). She has been appointed as the ambassador of positive change by British Fashion Council (BFC) for twelve months from November 2020 to December 2021.
- International Education Week is being celebrated from 16 November to 20 November, 2020. It is a national week of the US Department of State and US Department of Education. This is an opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide.
- The social media company Twitter named Peiter Zatko as the Head of Security, on November 16, 2020. He is widely known by his hacker handle Mudge.
- The Competition Commission of India approved acquisition of 7.73% equity share capital of Jio Platforms Limited by Google International LLC.
- Veteran Tamil publisher Ramakrishnan passed away in Chennai on November 17, 2020. He was 76. He founded Cre-A Publications in 1974.