AYU SAMVAD Campaign– (My Health, My Responsibility)- (आयु संवाद अभियान):
- ‘AYU SAMVAD’ (My Health, My Responsibility) organized by All India Institute of Ayurveda New Delhi under the Ministry of AYUSH is one of the largest public awareness campaign programs to spread awareness on AYURVEDA and COVID 19 PANDEMIC.
More than 5 lakh lectures is being organized by Ayurveda practitioners across the country for the people of the country.
Every trained person is expected to actively participate in 5 lectures for the people of India from January 26 to March 30, 2021.
The main objective of the campaign is to create awareness through Lecture series to make common people aware about the theme “Ayurveda for COVID 19 Pandemic”.
‘Vayu Sena Medal’ (Gallantry):
- President Shri Ram Nath Kovind conferred ‘Vayu Sena Medal’ (Gallantry) to Wing Commander Bibhu Dutta Sk Jenamani Flying (Pilot), for act of exceptional courage, disregarding his personal safety in a very hostile combat zone.
Wing Commander Bibhu Dutta SK Jenamani Flying (Pilot) is posted as Flight Commander of a frontline Mi-17 V5 Helicopter Unit.
- President Shri Ram Nath Kovind conferred ‘Vayu Sena Medal’ (Gallantry) to Flight Lieutenant Anand Singh, for act of exceptional courage under exceptional hazard to his life, superlative situational awareness and extraordinary flying skill.
Flight Lieutenant Anand Singh is on the posted strength of a MiG-21 Bison Squadron operating from Srinagar at an altitude of 1680 meters.
President Shri Ram Nath Kovind approved 455 Gallantry & other defence decorations to Armed Forces personnel on 72nd Republic Day, 2021.
President’s TATRAKSHAK MEDAL (PTM) and TATRAKSHAK MEDAL (TM)/(राष्ट्रपति तटरक्षक पदक और तटरक्षक पदक):
- The President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind has awarded “President’s Tatrakshak Medal” and “Tatrakshak Medal” to the following Indian Coast Guard personnel for their act of conspicuous gallantry and distinguished/meritorious service on the occasion of the Republic Day 2021.
President’s Tatrakshak Medal (Distinguished Service):
- IG Dev Raj Sharma
- IG Arun Shrivastav
Tatrakshak Medal (Gallantry):
- DIG Anurag Kaushik
- Pratap Narayan
- Yaduraj Yadav
- Ravi Kumar
Tatrakshak Medal (Meritorious Service):
- DIG Kailash Negi
- Som Lal
Climate Adaptation Summit, 2021:
- Climate Adaptation Summit 2021 was held online world-wide from 25th January to 26th January, 2021. The Summit was hosted by Netherlands government.
In the CAS 2021, more than 30 world leaders, 50 ministers, and 50 international organisations gathered together with scientists, private sector, civil society, and youth representatives, and over 18,500 registered participants.
It aimed to help realize the transitions required for a climate-resilient world.
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi addressed at Climate Adaptation Summit 2021, on 25 January 2021.
Speaking at Summit PM said:
- We are targeting 450 gigawatt of renewable energy capacity by 2030.
- We are promoting LED lights and saving 38 million tons of carbon-di-oxide emissions annually.
- We are going to restore 26 million hectares of degraded land by 2030.
- We are providing clean cooking fuel to 80 million rural households.
- We are connecting 64 million households to piped water supply.