Union Minister for Commerce & Industry, Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution and Textiles, Shri Piyush Goyal along with the Minister of State for Commerce and Industry Shri Som Parkash Sharma gave away the National Logistics Excellence Awards 2021 in 12 categories.
- The Government of India hosted its first-ever National Logistics Excellence Awards in New Delhi on 23 June 2022.
- India’s First Logistics Excellence Awards highlight the contributions of Private Sector driving change and innovation in the Logistics Sector.
The National Logistics Excellence Awards aim to acknowledge the many logistics service providers in the country that have been able to display innovation, diversity and efficiency.
With 169 entries and 12 categories for awards in its first edition, the Ministry of Commerce and Industries undertook a year-long process of identifying, categorising, and selecting qualified applications. An Expert Screening Committee of 18 diverse experts and a National Jury of 9 senior dignitaries was formed to make the final deliberations.
Winners of National Logistics Excellence Awards 2021
- Best Cargo Airline & Terminal Operator – FedEx Express Transportation and Supply Chain Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Best Road Freight Service Provider – DHL Supply Chain India Pvt. Ltd.
- Best Rail Freight Service Provider – Adani Logistics Ltd.
- Best Shipping & NVOCC service Provider – Maersk India Pvt. Ltd.
- Best Port Service Provider – DP World
- Best Warehouse service provider – Transport Corporation of India Ltd. (Through TCI Supply Chain Solutions)
- Best Cold Chain/Refrigerated service provider – Transport Corporation of India Ltd. (Through TCI Supply Chain Solutions)
- Best Express Logistics Service Provider – Safexpress Pvt. Ltd.
- Best Logistics infrastructure and service provider – Adani Logistics Ltd.
- Best Freight Forwarders – Kuehne + Nagel Pvt. Ltd.
- Best Customs House Agent/Customs broker – International Clearing & Shipping Agency (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry Excellence Award – Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.