Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank.
Website Link Open: February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021
Payment of Test Fees (Online): February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021
Tentative date of Online Test: April 09 & 10, 2021
Total Vacancies: 841 Posts
Educational Qualifications: (as on 1/02/2021)
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Age: (as on 01/02/2021)
Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Note: To see the relaxation in the upper age limit, download the advertisement.
Scheme of Selection:
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).