SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2020
Dates for submission of online applications: 29-12-2020 to 31-01-2021
Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 31-01-2021 (23:30)
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02-02-2021 (23:30)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04-02-2021 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 06-02-2021
Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later
Vacancies and Reservation:
- Tentative vacancies for the examination are: 6506 (Group ‘B’ Gazetted-250, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted-3513, Group ‘C’-2743).
- Reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Ex-Servicemen (ESM) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates for all the categories of posts/services, wherever applicable and admissible, would be as determined and communicated by the Indenting Ministries/ Departments/ Offices/ Cadres, as per extant Government Orders.
- Vacancies for ESM are reserved for only Group “C” posts as per extant Government Orders.
Essential Educational Qualifications (as on 01-01-2021):
Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
Junior Statistical Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level;
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
All other Posts:
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before 01-01-2021.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
- As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-III (8) (v), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc. are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode. However, pursuant to the Hon’ble Supreme Court Order dated 11-03-2019 in MA No. 3092/2018 in W.P. (C) No. 382/2018 titled Mukul Kumar Sharma & others Vs AICTE and others, B. Tech. degree/ diploma in Engineering awarded by IGNOU to the students who were enrolled up to academic year 2009-10 shall be treated as valid, wherever applicable.
- All the candidates who are called for documents verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets for all the three years of Graduation/ Provisional Certificate/ Degree of Graduation in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-01-2021, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification. It is reiterated that the result of requisite educational qualification must have been declared by the Institute/ University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the University/ Institute by the cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
- In case of the candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification, such candidates shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the concerned User Departments/ Appointing Authorities.
Details of the Posts:
Pay Level-8 (Rs 47600 to 151100):
1. Assistant Audit Officer- Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG- Group “B” Gazetted (Non Ministerial)
2. Assistant Accounts Officer- Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG- Group “B” Gazetted (Non Ministerial)
Pay Level-7 (Rs 44900 to 142400):
3. Assistant Section Officer- Central Secretariat Service- Group “B”
4. Assistant Section Officer- Intelligence Bureau- Group “B”
5. Assistant Section Officer- Ministry of Railway- Group “B”
6. Assistant Section Officer- Ministry of External Affairs- Group “B”
7. Assistant Section Officer- AFHQ- Group “B”
8. Assistant- Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations- Group “B”
9. Assistant- Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations- Group “B”
10. Assistant Section Officer- Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations- Group “B”
11. Inspector of Income Tax- CBDT- Group “C”
12. Inspector, (Central Excise)- CBIC- Group “B”
13. Inspector (Preventive Officer)- CBIC- Group “B”
14. Inspector (Examiner)- CBIC- Group “B”
15. Assistant Enforcement Officer- Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue- Group “B”
16. Sub Inspector- Central Bureau of Investigation- Group “B”
17. Inspector Posts- Department of Post- Group “B”
18. Inspector- Central Bureau of Narcotics- Group “B”
Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400 to 112400):
19. Assistant- Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations- Group “B”
20. Assistant/ Superintendent- Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations- Group “B”
21. Divisional Accountant- Offices under C&AG- Group “B”
22. Sub Inspector- National Investigation Agency (NIA)- Group “B”
23. Junior Statistical Officer- M/o Statistics &Programme Implementation- Group “B”
Pay Level-5 (Rs 29200 to 92300):
24. Auditor- Offices under C&AG- Group “C”
25. Auditor- Other Ministry/ Departments- Group “C”
26. Auditor- Offices under CGDA- Group “C”
27. Accountant- Offices under C&AG- Group “C”
28. Accountant/ Junior Accountant- Other Ministry/ Departments- Group “C”
Pay Level-4 (Rs 25500 to 81100):
29. Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks- Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres-Group “C”
30. Tax Assistant- CBDT- Group “C”
31. Tax Assistant- CBIC- Group “C”
32. Sub-Inspector- Central Bureau of Narcotics- Group “C”
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
Note: For the age limit and other advertisement details please download the complete advertisement from given below link.