- Lok Virasat a festival of films on folk art and painting was showcased from November 27 to November 29, 2020 on Films Division website and You Tube channel.
Lok Virasat was started with the film Bastar – Rhythm of Progress. The other films was also streamed, some are: The Kingdom of God, Bhavai – Fading Memories, Kalighat Paintings, Madhubani Paintings, Pichwai, etc.
- Indian Railway has launched completely digitized online Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
It is a high thrust project for Indian Railways to leverage improved productivity & employee satisfaction. It will also improve efficiency and productivity of Railway system.
- As per TRAI Recommendation on “Ensuring Adequate Numbering Resources for Fixed Line and Mobile Services” Department of Telecommunications has taken the some decision:
- All Fixed to Mobile calls will be dialed with prefix ‘0’ from 15th January, 2021.
- There will be no change in dialing plan from fixed to fixed, mobile to fixed and mobile to mobile calls.
- All fixed line subscribers will be provided with ‘0’ dialing facility. Etc.
- Veteran actor Anupam Kher unveiled his third book “Your Best Day Is Today” on November 7, 2020. Hay House India is the publisher of this book.
He wrote two books earlier, his previous books are his biography, first book which was released in 2011 is “The Best Thing About You is You”, & second book is “Lessons Life Taught Me Unknowingly“, which is released last year.
- Nagaland celebrated their Statehood Day on December 1, 2020.
- Border Security Force (BSF) celebrated their 56th Raising Day on December 1, 2020.
- World AIDS Day is celebrated on 01 December every year. This year theme for the World AIDS Day 2020 is “Ending the HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Resilience and Impact”. This year, WHO is focus on “Global solidarity, resilient HIV services” as the theme of World AIDS Day 2020.
- Founder and first CEO of Tata Consultancy Services Faqir Chand Kohli died due to heart attack on November 26, 2020. He was 96.
He was awarded the Padma Bhushan in 2002. He also referred as ‘Father of the Indian IT Industry’, for his contribution in Indian Information Technology Industry.
British Actor & Weightlifter David Charles Prowse (Dave Prowse) died in London, on November 28, 2020. He was 85. He was best known for playing Darth Vader fictional character in the original Star Wars trilogy.