Appointment of Judges of the Karnataka High Court:
- The President of India has appointed the four Additional Judges of the Karnataka High Court, S/Shri Justices Singapuram Raghavachar F Gishna Kumar, Ashok Subhash chandra Kinagi, Suraj Govindaraj and Sachin Shankar Magadum as the Judges of the Karnataka High Court.
Appointment of Judges of the Delhi High Court:
- The President of India has appointed Shri Jasmeet Singh and Shri Amit Bansal as the Judges of the Delhi High Court with effect from the date they assume charge.
Appointment of Additional Judges of the Kerala High Court:
- The President of India has appointed S/Shri Murali Purushothaman, Ziyad Rahman Alevakkatt Abdul Rahiman, Karunakaran Babu and Dr Kauser Edappagath, as the Additional Judges of the Kerala High Court, for a period of two years.
Oath of Member of CERC:
- Shri Pravas Kumar Singh takes oath as Member of CERC. Shri R K Singh, Minister of State for Power (I/C) administered the Oath of Office and Secrecy to Shri Pravas Kumar Singh, Member of Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) on 22 February 2021.
17th annual Toto Funds the Arts (TFA) Awards:
- 17th annual Toto Funds the Arts (TFA) Awards was aired between 5 and 7 February 2021.
Toto Funds the Arts is a non-profit trust set up in 2004 in memory of Angirus ‘Toto’ Vellani, who was intensely passionate about music, literature and film.
Amulya B won the writing awards in Kannada and English at the TOTO awards 2021.
Amulya won the writing prizes for her stories “What Do I Call You, Again?” in English and “Aa boys club-u” (That boys club) in Kannada.
Winners of the TFA Awards 2021 edition:
- Saby Singh for Music
- Jatin Gulati for Photography
- Hari Sai Srikar and Nilargha Chatterjee for Photography
- Amulya B for Creative Writing in Kannada
- Kunjana Parashar and Amulya B for Creative Writing in English
- Ashmita Guha Neogi and Megha Acharya for Short Film
Two day International Virtual Workshop:
- A two-day international virtual workshop on “Good Governance Practices in a Pandemic” between Civil Services Commission (CSC), Maldives and National Centre for Good Governance, DARPG, Government of India was organized on 23rd and 24th February 2021.
This workshop provided a platform for information exchange and knowledge dissemination.