FCI Released the Recruitment for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer-(Advertisement No.01/2021-FCI Category I)
Food Corporation of India (FCI) invites online applications for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer in its offices spread all over the country from eligible candidates.
Total Vacancies: 89
Qualification & Experience as on 01/01/2021:
Name of the Post- Assistant General Manager (General Administration) & Post Code- A:
i) Post Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institutes recognized by Central Govt. (or body authorized by it) with minimum 55% marks;
iii) Bachelor‟s Degree in Law or 5 years Integrated Course in Law from recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
NOTE: In case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 50% instead of 55%.
Name of the Post- Assistant General Manager (Technical) & Post Code- B:
i) B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
ii) B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks;
iii) B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science & Technology or Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preservation Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks.
iv) B.Tech. degree or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks.
v) B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Bio-Technology or Industrial Bio-Technology or Bio-Technology or Bio Chemical Engineering or Agricultural BioTechnology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks;
Note: In case of SC/ST/ PwBD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 50% instead of 55%.
Name of the Post- Assistant General Manager (Accounts) & Post Code- C:
Associate membership of
i) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India;
ii) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India;
iii) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Name of the Post- Assistant General Manager (Law) & Post Code- D:
Full time Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute:
Minimum 5 years‟ experience as a practicing Lawyer in Civil matters representing his clients in at least 3 cases in every year or 5 years‟ experience as a Law Officer in Central Government/State Government/Central Government PSU/State Government PSU in the IDA scale of Rs.16400-40500 or CDA scale of Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade Pay 5400) (or corresponding in pre/post revised scales).
1. Combination of experience as Lawyer and Law officer is permitted for determining the eligibility.
2. The experience as Lawyer is to be evidenced by Enrolment Certificate as an Advocate along with certified copies of Vakalatnama filed by the candidate or self – attested copies of cause list or self –attested copies of Court Orders/Judgements or self –attested copies of case status obtained from the respective court websites, as proof of appearing as an Advocate for his client in respect of atleast 3 cases in each year of the qualifying experience, which are verifiable from the concerned Court, reflecting the name of the candidate as in the Application form.
3. Candidates working as Law Officer are required to furnish certificate of experience along with Pay Scale specifying the Basic pay in the service in Central Government/State Government/Central Government PSU/State Government PSU for the relevant period, apart from proof of Educational qualification, age.
Name of the Post- Medical Officer & Post Code- E:
M.B.B.S. (Registered and completed the prescribed House Surgery) (either completed the Internship in 1962 or undergone Internment and a compulsory surgency for a period of one year. Rotary House Surgency for one year).
Experience: 3 years‟ experience in any organized Medical Institution, preferably in a labour Organization.
[Experience as House Surgeon/Resident Doctor while pursuing MD Course would reckon as experience, provided it is acquired after completing Internship.]
NOTE: A CANDIDATE CAN APPLY ONLY FOR ANY ONE OF THE POST CODE A, B, C, D and E.
The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
- Submission of Online Application Form along with fee payment will commence from: 01/03/2021 from 10:00Hrs (IST)
- Last Date & time for submission of Online Application and payment of fees: 31/03/2021 till 16:00Hrs (IST)
- Availability of Call Letters on website for download: 10 days prior to announced date of examination
- Date of Online Test: Will be announced on website (fci.gov.in) Tentatively in the month of May or June, 2021.